Single Status Certificate Service in Met

Single Status Certificate Service in Met

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Met.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Condition Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to request Solitary Condition Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Condition Certification company in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Status Certificate?

The Solitary Status Certification is required to validate the product status of an individual of any type of faith, sex all over India. Single status certification verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other nation, multinational relationships are fairly normal nowadays. India is the greatest resource nation for around the world transients globally and also with a well more than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is extremely inescapable that a substantial number of them wind up wedding event from different countries. Nonetheless, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk and calls for something numerous refer to as a Single Condition Certification.
Requirement of the Single Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to feature that is solitary or single. Nonetheless, basically every country on earth necessitates that a specific be unmarried to solemnize a marital relationship because specific nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and illegal relationships from occurring. To permit a specific to wed someone abroad, a Solitary Standing Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship record) is called for. In details instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or an affirmation of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Met

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews


Areas We Serve

Our Blogs