Single Status Certificate Service in Kasa

Single Status Certificate Service in Kasa

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kasa.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to look for Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Solitary Condition Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Single Status Certificate?

The Single Standing Certificate is needed to verify the product condition of an individual of any kind of religion, sex throughout India. Solitary status certification confirms that the person is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other country, global connections are fairly typical nowadays. India is the largest source nation for around the world transients universally and with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is extremely inevitable that a massive variety of them wind up wedding from different countries. However, the method to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also requires something several refer to as a Solitary Status Certification.
Need of the Solitary Status Certification.

In India, it isn't vital to feature that is single or unmarried. However, pretty much every nation on earth necessitates that a private be unmarried to solemnize a marital relationship because certain nation. This is to steer clear of from polygamy and illegal connections from occurring. To allow an individual to wed someone abroad, a Single Status Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship record) is needed. In particular cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a statement of no limitation.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kasa

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews


Areas We Serve

Our Blogs