Single Status Certificate Service in Kalamgaon

Single Status Certificate Service in Kalamgaon

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kalamgaon.

Hemant Enterprises supply Solitary Standing Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to look for Single Standing Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Solitary Standing Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Solitary Status Certificate?

The Single Standing Certificate is called for to validate the product condition of an individual of any faith, sex all over India. Single condition certificate confirms that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other nation, global connections are quite normal nowadays. India is the biggest source nation for globally transients universally and also with a well greater than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is really inescapable that a massive number of them end up wedding from different countries. However, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as needs something numerous refer to as a Single Status Certificate.
Demand of the Single Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't important to feature that one is single or single. Nonetheless, pretty much every country on the planet demands that an individual be single to venerate a marriage in that specific country. This is to keep away from polygamy and immoral connections from taking place. To allow an individual to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage record) is required. In details cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or an affirmation of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kalamgaon

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews


Areas We Serve

Our Blogs