Single Status Certificate Service in Dugad

Single Status Certificate Service in Dugad

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Dugad.

Hemant Enterprises supply Single Condition Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to get Solitary Standing Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Condition Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Solitary Status Certification?

The Single Status Certificate is called for to verify the product status of an individual of any kind of religious beliefs, sex around India. Single standing certification validates that the person is single till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other nation, global connections are fairly typical nowadays. India is the greatest source country for globally transients universally and with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is very inevitable that a huge variety of them wind up wedding from different nations. However, the means to doing this isn't a cinch and also calls for something several describe as a Single Status Certification.
Demand of the Single Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that one is solitary or single. Nevertheless, practically every nation in the world requires that an individual be unmarried to solemnize a marital relationship because certain nation. This is to keep away from polygamy as well as illicit connections from happening. To permit an individual to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is required. In particular cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Dugad

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews


Areas We Serve

Our Blogs