Single Status Certificate Service in Diwa

Single Status Certificate Service in Diwa

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Diwa.

Hemant Enterprises supply Single Standing Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to make an application for Single Status Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Standing Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Solitary Condition Certification?

The Solitary Status Certification is called for to validate the product standing of an individual of any faith, sex throughout India. Single status certificate confirms that the individual is single till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other nation, global connections are quite regular nowadays. India is the largest resource nation for globally transients globally and also with a well more than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is really unavoidable that an enormous number of them end up wedding event from various countries. Nevertheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also requires something numerous describe as a Single Standing Certificate.
Demand of the Single Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that a person is single or unmarried. However, pretty much every country on the planet requires that a specific be unmarried to solemnize a marriage in that particular nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and also immoral relationships from occurring. To permit a specific to wed somebody abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage record) is required. In details cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity authentication, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Diwa

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews


Areas We Serve

Our Blogs