Single Status Certificate Service in Bunder Road

Single Status Certificate Service in Bunder Road

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Bunder Road.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Status Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to apply for Single Standing Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Status Certification company in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Status Certification?

The Single Standing Certificate is needed to validate the product condition of an individual of any kind of faith, sex all over India. Solitary status certificate confirms that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other nation, transnational partnerships are quite normal nowadays. India is the largest resource nation for worldwide transients widely and with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is extremely inevitable that a huge variety of them end up wedding celebration from various nations. Nevertheless, the method to doing this isn't a cinch and also requires something lots of refer to as a Solitary Condition Certification.
Need of the Single Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that a person is solitary or unmarried. However, basically every nation in the world demands that an individual be single to solemnize a marriage because particular country. This is to stay away from polygamy as well as illicit partnerships from happening. To permit an individual to wed somebody abroad, a Single Status Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship document) is called for. In certain situations, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Bunder Road

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews


Areas We Serve

Our Blogs