Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe

Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe.

You can obtain a marital relationship certification in Maharashtra even when the marital relationship has actually taken place out of maharashtra, provided that either you or your partner was residing at Maharashtra prior to or after the marriage, relying on the legislations in which you are going to register your marriage.

Marriages in India are registered under 2 acts.

Hindu Marital Relationship Act, 1955

Special Marriage Act, 1954

The Hindu Marriage Act applies only to the Hindus, Buddhist, Brahma, Prarthana and Arya samaj. It does not apply to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Communities. Yet it relates to those that adhere to Hindu religious custom-mades. The Hindu Marital relationship Act offers enrollment of an already solemnized marriage. It does not offer solemnization of a marriage by the Registrar.

Unique Marital relationship Act applies to all people of India regardless of religion, caste, and language. The Unique Marriage Act attends to solemnization of a marriage as well as registration by a Marital relationship Policeman.

It is necessary to understand the act that applies to you based upon your religious beliefs as the process as well as qualification requirements to get a Marriage Certification in both these acts will differ.

Enrollment of Marital Relationships under Hindu Marital Relationship Act

Marital Relationship under Hindu Marriage Act can be signed up whenever after marriage. There is no time at all limitation. Follow the below treatment to register marriages under Hindu Marital relationship Act.

Parties to the marital relationship have to put on the Registrar in whose jurisdiction the marriage is venerated or to the Registrar in whose territory either party to the marriage has been residing at least for six months instantly coming before the day of marital relationship. This indicates that either you or your spouse has actually stayed in Maharashtra at least for six months immediately preceding the date of marital relationship.

Fill up the Application duly signed by both husband and wife.

Verification of all the documents is executed on the date of application as well as a day is fixed for the consultation and connected to the parties for enrollment.

Both the celebrations have to show up prior to the Registrar in addition to their parents or guardians or various other witnesses.

The Certificate is issued on the very same day.

Enrollment of Marriages under Special Marriage Act after the efficiency of religious personalizeds

If marital relationship is already held according to the religious customized, Marriage can still be registered under the Unique Marriage Act.

Application duly filled in should be given in the proposed kind in replicate under Area 16 of the Special Marriage Act 1954 along with the prescribed cost to the marital relationship policeman. If there are no objections, the marriage officer will register the marital relationship after thirty days if the husband and wife appear together with 3 witnesses subject to the list below problems:

They must have married and also must be cohabiting since then

At the time of marital relationship, any one of them should not have more than one living better half or other half

Any of them must not be an idiot or lunatic at the time of registration of marriage

Couple should have finished the age of 21. They should not be within the level of forbidden connection defined in timetable I of the Act

Husband and wife should have lived for a duration not less than 1 month within the territory of marriage officer where registration is looked for to. This means you as well as your spouse need to have lived for a period not less than 1 month in Maharashtra within the jurisdiction of marriage police officer where enrollment is sought to.

Documents Required for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Vadpe:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs