Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune

Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune.

You can get a marriage certificate in Maharashtra also when the marriage has happened out of maharashtra, gave that either you or your spouse was living at Maharashtra before or after the marriage, depending on the legislations in which you are going to register your marital relationship.

Marriages in India are signed up under 2 acts.

Hindu Marital Relationship Act, 1955

Unique Marital Relationship Act, 1954

The Hindu Marriage Act applies just to the Hindus, Buddhist, Brahma, Prarthana and also Arya samaj. It does not put on Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Communities. But it puts on those that adhere to Hindu spiritual personalizeds. The Hindu Marriage Act attends to enrollment of a currently venerated marriage. It does not provide for solemnization of a marital relationship by the Registrar.

Special Marriage Act applies to all residents of India regardless of faith, caste, and also language. The Unique Marriage Act offers solemnization of a marriage along with enrollment by a Marital relationship Police officer.

It is important to understand the act that relates to you based upon your religious beliefs as the procedure and also eligibility criteria to obtain a Marital relationship Certification in both these acts will vary.

Registration of Marital Relationships under Hindu Marriage Act

Marital Relationship under Hindu Marriage Act can be signed up any time after marital relationship. There is no time at all restriction. Follow the below procedure to sign up marriages under Hindu Marital relationship Act.

Celebrations to the marital relationship need to put on the Registrar in whose territory the marital relationship is solemnized or to the Registrar in whose jurisdiction either celebration to the marriage has been residing at least for six months immediately coming before the date of marriage. This suggests that either you or your partner has actually stayed in Maharashtra a minimum of for six months promptly coming before the day of marital relationship.

Fill up the Application form properly signed by both husband and wife.

Verification of all the records is accomplished on the day of application and a day is fixed for the appointment and connected to the parties for enrollment.

Both the celebrations need to appear before the Registrar in addition to their moms and dads or guardians or other witnesses.

The Certification is provided on the same day.

Registration of Marriages under Unique Marriage Act after the efficiency of religious custom-mades

If marital relationship is already held according to the religious custom-made, Marriage can still be registered under the Unique Marriage Act.

Application duly filled out should be given in the recommended form in duplicate under Section 16 of the Unique Marriage Act 1954 along with the recommended cost to the marital relationship officer. If there are no arguments, the marriage police officer will certainly register the marital relationship after 30 days if the husband and wife appear along with 3 witnesses subject to the list below conditions:

They should have wed and also must be cohabiting since then

At the time of marital relationship, any one of them should not have greater than one living other half or partner

Any of them need to not be a pinhead or at the time of enrollment of marital relationship

Husband and wife should have completed the age of 21. They ought to not be within the degree of forbidden relationship defined in timetable I of the Act

Husband and wife must have lived for a period not less than 30 days within the jurisdiction of marriage policeman where registration is sought to. This suggests you and your spouse must have lived for a duration not less than 1 month in Maharashtra within the territory of marital relationship officer where registration is sought to.

Documents Required for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Thune:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs