Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa

Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa.

You can obtain a marriage certification in Maharashtra also when the marriage has happened out of maharashtra, gave that either you or your partner was living at Maharashtra before or after the marital relationship, depending upon the regulations in which you are going to register your marriage.

Marital relationships in India are signed up under 2 acts.

Hindu Marital Relationship Act, 1955

Special Marriage Act, 1954

The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable just to the Hindus, Buddhist, Brahma, Prarthana and Arya samaj. It does not put on Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Neighborhoods. But it applies to those that comply with Hindu spiritual custom-mades. The Hindu Marriage Act offers enrollment of an already venerated marriage. It does not offer solemnization of a marriage by the Registrar.

Unique Marriage Act applies to all residents of India irrespective of religious beliefs, caste, as well as language. The Special Marital relationship Act offers solemnization of a marriage along with registration by a Marital relationship Policeman.

It is necessary to understand the act that applies to you based on your faith as the process as well as qualification criteria to obtain a Marital relationship Certificate in both these acts will certainly vary.

Registration of Marriages under Hindu Marriage Act

Marital Relationship under Hindu Marriage Act can be signed up whenever after marriage. There is no time limitation. Follow the below procedure to sign up marital relationships under Hindu Marital relationship Act.

Parties to the marital relationship have to put on the Registrar in whose territory the marriage is venerated or to the Registrar in whose jurisdiction either celebration to the marriage has been living at the very least for 6 months quickly coming before the day of marriage. This indicates that either you or your spouse has resided in Maharashtra at least for 6 months promptly coming before the day of marital relationship.

Fill the Application properly authorized by both couple.

Verification of all the documents is carried out on the day of application as well as a day is dealt with for the appointment and connected to the parties for enrollment.

Both the celebrations have to show up prior to the Registrar together with their moms and dads or guardians or various other witnesses.

The Certification is provided on the very same day.

Enrollment of Marriages under Special Marital Relationship Act after the efficiency of religious custom-mades

If marriage is already held according to the spiritual personalized, Marital relationship can still be registered under the Unique Marital Relationship Act.

Application appropriately completed ought to be given up the prescribed form in duplicate under Section 16 of the Unique Marital Relationship Act 1954 in addition to the prescribed cost to the marital relationship police officer. If there are no arguments, the marital relationship officer will certainly sign up the marital relationship after 1 month if the couple appear along with 3 witnesses subject to the following conditions:

They ought to have married as well as must be cohabiting ever since

At the time of marital relationship, any one of them ought to not have greater than one living partner or husband

Any of them should not be a moron or lunatic at the time of registration of marital relationship

Couple ought to have finished the age of 21. They ought to not be within the degree of forbidden connection explained in timetable I of the Act

Husband and wife must have lived for a duration not less than 1 month within the territory of marriage policeman where enrollment is looked for to. This suggests you and your spouse need to have lived for a period not less than one month in Maharashtra within the territory of marriage officer where registration is looked for to.

Documents Required for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Tansa:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs