Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada

Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada.

You can obtain a marital relationship certification in Maharashtra also when the marriage has occurred out of maharashtra, provided that either you or your spouse was residing at Maharashtra before or after the marriage, depending on the legislations in which you are going to register your marital relationship.

Marital relationships in India are signed up under 2 acts.

Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

Special Marital Relationship Act, 1954

The Hindu Marital relationship Act is applicable just to the Hindus, Buddhist, Brahma, Prarthana as well as Arya samaj. It does not put on Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Areas. Yet it relates to those who adhere to Hindu religious customs. The Hindu Marriage Act attends to enrollment of a currently solemnized marriage. It does not attend to solemnization of a marital relationship by the Registrar.

Special Marital relationship Act applies to all people of India irrespective of religious beliefs, caste, as well as language. The Unique Marriage Act provides for solemnization of a marriage as well as registration by a Marital relationship Police officer.

It is essential to understand the act that relates to you based on your faith as the procedure as well as eligibility requirements to get a Marriage Certificate in both these acts will certainly vary.

Enrollment of Marriages under Hindu Marital Relationship Act

Marital Relationship under Hindu Marital relationship Act can be registered any time after marriage. There is no time limit. Comply with the below treatment to register marriages under Hindu Marital relationship Act.

Celebrations to the marriage have to put on the Registrar in whose jurisdiction the marital relationship is solemnized or to the Registrar in whose territory either party to the marital relationship has actually been residing a minimum of for 6 months right away coming before the date of marital relationship. This suggests that either you or your spouse has lived in Maharashtra at the very least for six months instantly coming before the date of marriage.

Fill up the Application duly signed by both couple.

Confirmation of all the documents is executed on the date of application and also a day is dealt with for the consultation and interacted to the events for enrollment.

Both the parties have to appear before the Registrar along with their moms and dads or guardians or other witnesses.

The Certification is provided on the exact same day.

Enrollment of Marital Relationships under Unique Marriage Act after the performance of spiritual custom-mades

If marriage is currently held according to the religious custom, Marital relationship can still be signed up under the Unique Marital Relationship Act.

Application appropriately filled in ought to be given in the prescribed type in duplicate under Area 16 of the Unique Marital Relationship Act 1954 together with the prescribed fee to the marital relationship policeman. If there are no objections, the marital relationship officer will certainly register the marriage after thirty days if the husband and wife show up together with 3 witnesses based on the list below conditions:

They ought to have married as well as must be living together since then

At the time of marriage, any of them need to not have more than one living partner or husband

Any one of them need to not be a moron or at the time of enrollment of marriage

Husband and wife should have finished the age of 21. They must not be within the degree of restricted partnership defined in schedule I of the Act

Couple ought to have lived for a duration not less than thirty days within the territory of marriage policeman where enrollment is sought to. This implies you and also your partner should have lived for a period not less than 30 days in Maharashtra within the territory of marital relationship police officer where registration is looked for to.

Documents Required for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Sanpada:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs