Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone

Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone.

You can get a marriage certification in Maharashtra even when the marriage has happened out of maharashtra, supplied that either you or your partner was living at Maharashtra prior to or after the marriage, depending on the legislations in which you are mosting likely to register your marital relationship.

Marriages in India are registered under 2 acts.

Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

Unique Marital Relationship Act, 1954

The Hindu Marriage Act applies only to the Hindus, Buddhist, Brahma, Prarthana as well as Arya samaj. It does not apply to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Neighborhoods. However it relates to those who follow Hindu spiritual customizeds. The Hindu Marital relationship Act offers registration of an already venerated marital relationship. It does not provide for solemnization of a marital relationship by the Registrar.

Unique Marital relationship Act is applicable to all citizens of India irrespective of religion, caste, and language. The Unique Marital relationship Act offers solemnization of a marriage as well as enrollment by a Marriage Officer.

It is important to recognize the act that applies to you based on your faith as the process as well as qualification criteria to obtain a Marriage Certification in both these acts will certainly vary.

Enrollment of Marital Relationships under Hindu Marriage Act

Marital Relationship under Hindu Marital relationship Act can be signed up any time after marital relationship. There is no time at all limitation. Follow the below treatment to sign up marital relationships under Hindu Marriage Act.

Events to the marriage have to put on the Registrar in whose territory the marital relationship is solemnized or to the Registrar in whose jurisdiction either event to the marriage has actually been staying a minimum of for 6 months right away preceding the date of marital relationship. This means that either you or your spouse has resided in Maharashtra at the very least for 6 months instantly coming before the date of marital relationship.

Fill the Application duly authorized by both couple.

Confirmation of all the files is performed on the date of application and a day is fixed for the consultation and interacted to the parties for enrollment.

Both the celebrations need to show up prior to the Registrar along with their parents or guardians or various other witnesses.

The Certification is issued on the very same day.

Enrollment of Marriages under Special Marriage Act after the performance of religious customs

If marital relationship is currently held according to the spiritual personalized, Marital relationship can still be signed up under the Special Marital Relationship Act.

Application properly filled out ought to be given up the proposed kind in duplicate under Area 16 of the Unique Marital Relationship Act 1954 in addition to the recommended charge to the marital relationship police officer. If there are no objections, the marriage officer will register the marital relationship after 30 days if the couple appear together with 3 witnesses subject to the list below conditions:

They must have wed and also need to be cohabiting ever since

At the time of marriage, any of them ought to not have more than one living wife or other half

Any of them need to not be a bonehead or at the time of enrollment of marriage

Husband and wife need to have completed the age of 21. They should not be within the level of prohibited connection described in timetable I of the Act

Husband and wife ought to have lived for a period not less than thirty days within the territory of marital relationship policeman where registration is looked for to. This indicates you and your partner must have lived for a duration not less than thirty day in Maharashtra within the territory of marriage officer where enrollment is sought to.

Documents Required for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Mohone:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs