Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met

Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met.

You can get a marital relationship certification in Maharashtra even when the marital relationship has happened out of maharashtra, supplied that either you or your spouse was residing at Maharashtra before or after the marital relationship, relying on the laws in which you are mosting likely to register your marital relationship.

Marriages in India are signed up under 2 acts.

Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

Unique Marital Relationship Act, 1954

The Hindu Marriage Act applies only to the Hindus, Buddhist, Brahma, Prarthana as well as Arya samaj. It does not relate to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Neighborhoods. Yet it applies to those who adhere to Hindu religious customs. The Hindu Marital relationship Act provides for registration of a currently solemnized marriage. It does not attend to solemnization of a marital relationship by the Registrar.

Special Marriage Act is applicable to all residents of India irrespective of religious beliefs, caste, and also language. The Unique Marital relationship Act attends to solemnization of a marriage along with registration by a Marital relationship Policeman.

It is essential to understand the act that puts on you based upon your religion as the process and also eligibility requirements to get a Marriage Certificate in both these acts will vary.

Registration of Marital Relationships under Hindu Marital Relationship Act

Marriage under Hindu Marriage Act can be registered whenever after marital relationship. There is no time limit. Follow the below treatment to register marital relationships under Hindu Marital relationship Act.

Parties to the marital relationship have to relate to the Registrar in whose territory the marriage is venerated or to the Registrar in whose jurisdiction either event to the marital relationship has actually been staying at least for six months instantly preceding the day of marital relationship. This indicates that either you or your partner has lived in Maharashtra at least for six months right away coming before the date of marriage.

Fill up the Application form properly signed by both husband and wife.

Confirmation of all the documents is carried out on the date of application and also a day is dealt with for the consultation as well as connected to the events for registration.

Both the events need to appear before the Registrar along with their parents or guardians or other witnesses.

The Certificate is provided on the exact same day.

Enrollment of Marital Relationships under Unique Marriage Act after the performance of spiritual customizeds

If marital relationship is currently held according to the religious custom-made, Marriage can still be signed up under the Unique Marriage Act.

Application properly filled out ought to be given in the recommended form in duplicate under Section 16 of the Special Marriage Act 1954 together with the suggested cost to the marital relationship policeman. If there are no arguments, the marital relationship police officer will sign up the marriage after 30 days if the couple show up along with 3 witnesses subject to the following problems:

They must have married as well as must be cohabiting since then

At the time of marital relationship, any one of them should not have greater than one living better half or spouse

Any one of them must not be an idiot or at the time of registration of marital relationship

Husband and wife should have completed the age of 21. They need to not be within the level of prohibited relationship explained in routine I of the Act

Couple ought to have lived for a duration not less than thirty day within the territory of marital relationship policeman where registration is sought to. This implies you and also your partner need to have lived for a period not less than 1 month in Maharashtra within the jurisdiction of marriage police officer where enrollment is sought to.

Documents Required for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service in Met:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs