Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road

Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road.

A marriage certificate is a legal document that accredits the marital relationship bond of a bride and groom. The worried State Federal government is empowered to issue marital relationship certificates in every State of India. In this write-up, we check out the treatment for getting Maharashtra marriage certificate carefully.
Benefits of Marriage Certification

The following are the advantages of getting the marital relationship certificate in Maharashtra:

A marriage certificate verifies that marital relationship has actually taken place and also can be used as an official document.
It ensures the minimal age for marital relationship to limit youngster marriages.
This certificate allows widows to claim the inheritance.
It can also be made use of to check bigamy or polygamy.
It acts as a deterrent to spouses deserting their spouses.
This certification assists women to exercise their rights of asylum from spouse and for wardship of youngsters.
Besides, its use proceeds while appealing for passport service, visa to acquire immigration advantages.

Qualification Requirements

The new bride as well as the groom must please the list below conditions of qualification to obtain the marriage certificate in Maharashtra:

The bridegroom or the new bride should be an irreversible resident of India for acquiring the marriage certification in Maharashtra.
At the time of the marital relationship, the worried party needs to have a living partner.
The groom needs to have obtained the age of 21, and also the new bride needs to be the age of 18.

Marital relationship Registration

The celebration needs to apply to the office of the Examiner General of Enrollment under whose jurisdiction the marriage occurred or where the spouses had remained for at the very least six months prior to the wedding celebration. To sign up, any type of one of the following places need to come under the jurisdiction of the Registering Police officer:

Residence of the groom.
Residence of the bride-to-be.
Solemnization place.

In India, a marriage registration takes place under either the Special Marriage Act or Hindu Marriage Act. The Unique Marriage Act relates to all residents of India irrespective of their religious beliefs, whereas the Hindu Marital relationship Act uses only to Hindus. The Special Marriage Act attends to the solemnization of a marriage in addition to enrollment by a marriage police officer.

However, the Hindu Marital relationship Act attends to registration of a currently solemnized marriage and does not fit for solemnization of a marriage by a Marriage Registrar.
Papers Needed

While applying for the marriage certification in Maharashtra, furnish the adhering to files together with the application:

Affidavit of the couple is required in which the area of marital relationship occurred including the information of marital relationship date, marital status and also race.
Key size photo and picture of a marriage invite card, if any kind of.
Residency proof of the Candidate
Birth certification of the bridegroom (Age Evidence).
Birth certificate of the new bride (Age Evidence).
If marriage takes place at a spiritual place, after that the statement by the priest.
For separated individuals, the order of separation and validated copy of the death certificate calls for in case of a widower/widow.

Documents Required for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road:
• Age of the Groom should be 21 years or above & Bride should be 18 years or above
• Bride or the Bridegroom must be a Mumbai District resident.
Photographs :
• Passport Size – 7 each
ID Proof : Pan card
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document) for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road:
• Birth Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate.
• SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
• Passport
• Domicile Certificate
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents) for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road:
• Aadhar Card
• Passport
• Property Tax receipt / Bill
• Election Identity Card
• MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
• MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
• Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
• Ration Card
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road:
• If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
• If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse

Required Documents (Witness) for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road:
• To Register the Marriage you require three witnesses, the witnesses are need to submit certain documents as proofs.
• Witness should be an adult, more than 21 years of age, can be Parents, Relatives & Friends
Photographs: Passport size – 3 each
Address Proof For Witness (Any One Document) for Marriage Registration Certificate Service in Bunder Road:
• Aadhar Card
• Election Identity Card
• Passport

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs